Narita Airport has installed rapid chargers for electric vehicles to gauge the viability of this service as a business. The proving trial will take place over a 12 month period.
The following contains information on how to use the rapid chargers.
Dedicated charging spaces are available inside car parks P1 and P2 (please refer to the map)
Click on the map to see a more detailed map of each location.
click here for operation information.
- * The charging spaces are not car parks. Users are asked to leave the spaces as soon as their vehicle is charged.
- * Reservations for use of the system will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
- * If the car park is full, users will need to use the chargers in the other car park.
- * Narita Airport uses the CHAdeMO rapid charger system.
24 hours a day (except when offline for maintenance or when the car park is full)
To check availability, please click here to the "Search Charger Locations" page.
No charge for the use of the EV chargers at present.
* Users will be required to pay to enter the car park. Click here for more information.
Regarding the charger
Japan Charge Network Co., Ltd.
Regarding the car parks
Please see below.
- Car Park information and status