Dedicated charging spaces are available inside car parks P1 and P2 (please refer to the map)
Click on the map to see a more detailed map of each location.
Click here for operation information.
- * The charging spaces are not car parks. Users are asked to leave the spaces as soon as their vehicle is charged.
- * Reservations for use of the system will not be accepted. Thank you for your understanding.
- * If the car park is full, users will need to use the chargers in the other car park.
- * Narita Airport uses the CHAdeMO rapid charger system.
24 hours a day (except when offline for maintenance or when the car park is full)
To check availability, please click here to the "Search Charger Locations" page.
Please check the Japan Charge Network Co., Ltd. website for information in charging rates.
* Parking charges are separate. Click here for further information.
Regarding the charger
Japan Charge Network Co., Ltd.
Regarding the car parks
Please see below.
- Car Park information and status