Personal information received by NAA, through this website, is handled as set out below.
Please refer to the paragraphs, "Protection of Personal Information" and "Disclosure in Accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information" for more information concerning the general handling of personal information by NAA.
Personal information provided through this website
Personal information is provided under the following circumstances on this site for the purpose of improving services to customers.
Responses to surveys
Responses or inquiries concerning tenancy or advertising
Entrants for gifts or events, etc.
Feedback, requests, inquiries
Types of personal information
Under any of the circumstances described above, you will be required to provide your name, address, age, date of birth, sex, telephone number, fax number, verification address or other personal information.
Providing personal information to third parties
The above-mentioned personal information may be provided to third parties in the following circumstances in the process of achieving the purpose for which that information is obtained.
(1) When prior consent of the individual has been obtained
(2) Where incoming feedback, request or inquiry requires a response a third party and the details are relayed to that party by NAA (Information such as name, address, age, date of birth, sex, telephone number, fax number, verification address, and nature of feedback, request or inquiry, may be provided to third parties by telephone, fax, verification or post.)
(3) For statistics processing where the individual is not identified (survey and analysis for service improvement)
(4) Where required by law
(5) Where required for the protection of individuals and property and it is not possible to gain consent from the individual concerned
(6) When especially required for reasons of public health or children's welfare and it is not possible to gain consent from the individual concerned
(7) When required for assistance from government organizations, regional entities or their agents in carrying out tasks specified by law and where obtaining the consent of the individual would present an obstacle
Protection & management of personal information
NAA takes full responsibility for managing the personal information it receives and makes every effort to prevent disclosure. This website also uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encoding for security when receiving personal information to prevent leaks to third parties. NAA may also entrust the handling of personal information received to an external entity for more efficient processing. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose. In selecting this entity, only companies with approved handling procedures are accepted and these companies are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality, prohibit further distribution and manage information correctly to prevent leaks.
Carrying out safety measures
All steps will be taken in terms of organizational safety management, personal safety management, physical safety management and technical safety management to oversee the safety of personal information.
(Logging and IP addresses)
NAA collects and uses the IP addresses (*¹) and event logs (*²) of website users for system management and analysis of site use.
(*¹)IP ADDRESS: An identification number automatically assigned to a user's computer when using a website.
(*²)Log: Information collected on a web server when a user accesses a web site. This records the user’s access and activity on the site.
(*³)Cookie: A file used by website providers to write and save temporary data to the user's computer through the browser.
Adherence to laws and regulations, etc.
The company will adhere to the provisions all laws governing the protection of personal information, government directions and industry guidelines.
Ongoing improvements to personal information management
The company continually strives to improve its personal information management.
Handling of disclosure requests, complaints and inquiries
The address shown below may be used for requests by an individual concerning the use, disclosure, amendment or termination of use of their own information or to lodge a complaint or discuss the handling of that information.
When doing so, a health insurance card, driver’s license or passport must be presented for verification of identity.
NAA Bldg., Narita International Airport, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture 282-8601
Office: Personal Information Protection Inquiries Office, Narita International Airport Corporation
Handling of personal information on linked sites
NAA accepts no responsibility for the handling of personal information on other websites linked to this one.