Foreword: NAA Participation in Social Media
Narita International Airport Corporation (hereinafter "NAA") has established the following terms of service (hereinafter "the Terms of Service") in order to achieve valuable communication with users of the social media services managed by NAA (referring to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and other interactive media that enable information to be distributed and achieve interactive communication via the Internet. Hereinafter the Service").
Article 1. Scope of the Terms of Service
The Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service.
Article 2. Usage Compliance Rules
When using the Service, users shall not engage in any of the following acts.
- (1) Actions that are or may be contrary to public order and morals or laws and regulations;
- (2) Actions that are associated with or likely to be associated with criminal acts;
- (3) Slander or abuse, defaming the credibility, or privacy of NAA, other users, or a third party (including disclosing information that could lead to the identification of an individual, such as the name, telephone number, address, or e-mail address of NAA, other users, or a third party), or any action that will hinder any party in the performance of their duty;
- (4) Election campaigning or similar activities;
- (5) Missionary activities or solicitation of a specific religion, organization or group;
- (6) Actions that violate copyright and portrait rights and their fair use, or which are contrary to applicable laws;
- (7) Use of the Service or information provided by NAA for commercial purposes;
- (8) Use of the Service for commercial purposes (including website introduction and solicitation);
- (9) Sending or inserting harmful computer programs and forged files, etc.;
- (10) Any action that uses the Service solely as a file download site;
- (11) Any action that interferes with the use of or access to NAA’s services or any part of them;
- (12) Any action that infringes or may infringe on the rights, property, or interests of NAA, other users, or third parties;
- (13) Any act that interferes with the operation of the Service or damages the reputation of the NAA;
- (14) Any other actions that NAA deems inappropriate for the Service.
Article 3. Compliance Rules Regarding Third Party Liability
Should a user cause any damage to a third party in connection with the use of the Service, the user shall provide compensation for such damage or resolve any dispute with the third party at its own responsibility and expense, and exclude NAA from all liability.
Article 4. Compensation for Loss or Damages
NAA may claim compensation for any loss damages sustained as a result of any action in violation of the Terms of Service by any user.
Article 5. Violation of the Terms of Service
In the event of a violation of the Terms of Service by a user, NAA may, without prior notice, delete any information or content posted on the site by the user or take any other necessary action, depending on the nature and extent of the violation.
Article 6. Disclaimer
1．NAA does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality, or otherwise of any information provided by any user on the Service. NAA will not be liable for any damage to the user or other third parties resulting from such information.
2．NAA does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, legality, or otherwise of any information provided on the Service by NAA, its contractors, or any other party other than the user. NAA will not be liable for any damage to the user or any other third party resulting from such information, except in the event that such damage is caused by NAA's intentional or gross negligence.
3．NAA shall not be liable to the user or any other third party in connection with loss or damage incurred as a result of use of or inability to use the Service, unless such loss or damages are caused by NAA's intentional or gross negligence.
Article 7. Copyright and Personal Information
1．All copyrights, etc. (including personal rights of authors, hereinafter "Copyrights, etc.") contained in the information displayed on the Service are the property of NAA or the right holder.
2．By posting to the Service, the user grants NAA a non-exclusive, worldwide right to use (including processing, excerpting, reproduction, publication, translation, etc.) the posted content free of charge, and agrees not to exercise any copyright or other rights against NAA.
3．Users shall not reproduce, distribute, publish, or publicly transmit any information or content obtained through the Service for purposes other than personal use or private use within the confines of the home, unless otherwise requested by NAA. However, this shall not apply to the "Share" function provided by the Service.
Article 8. Submissions and Comments
1. On the Service, NAA employees who operate official accounts may participate in social media on a personal basis and express their opinions, but will not necessarily represent the official announcements or views of NAA. Information is current at the time of publication and is subject to change thereafter. For official NAA announcements, please check the NAA website (https://www.naa.jp/en/) and the Narita International Airport official website (https://www.narita-airport.jp/en).
2．Please note that we do not promise to reply to any comments or direct messages sent by users through this Service. For any questions about Narita Airport, please go to the "Inquiries & Feedback" section of the Narita International Airport official website (https://www.narita-airport.jp/en).
Article 9. Amendments to the Terms of Service
NAA reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms of Service without the consent of the users. In that case, unless otherwise specified by the NAA, the amended Terms of Service shall be effective from the time they are displayed on this website.
Article 10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Chiba District Court shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for any disputes arising in connection with these Terms of Service.
The Terms of Service shall be in effect as of 13 January 2021.