This page provides information on access between Narita Airport and metropolitan Tokyo by train and bus.
Standard Traveling Times by Train and Bus
Origin and Destination
Travel Time：47 minutes Transfers：1 time
Travel Time：50 minutes Transfers：0 time
Travel Time：Fastest 60 minutes Transfers：0 time
- ・All train travel times are from Airport Terminal 2 Station. Train traveling time does not take into account time taken making connections and should, therefore, only be used as a general guide. Bus times displayed are optimum times. When using public transport, always check the web site of the operator first.
- ・Please allow plenty of time as transportation services may be delayed due to traffic congestion or weather conditions.
- ・Your terminal will depend on the airline you use.
- ・Travel time from Airport Terminal 2 Station to Terminal 3 is approximately 15 minutes on foot or 3 minutes by free shuttle bus.
However, please allow plenty of time when using bus services as they may be delayed or canceled due to traffic congestion.
- ·The number of transfers varies depending on the time zone.
Keisei Skyliner Express
Narita Airport Station/Airport Terminal 2 Station 〜 Nippori Stn./Ueno Stn.
All seats reserved. Minimum time to Nippori All seats reserved. Minimum time to Nippori 36mins /Charges¥ 2,520*
All seats reserved. Minimum time to Nippori All seats reserved. Minimum time to Ueno 41mins /Charges¥ 2,520*
*One-way fare + reserved seat charge.
¥2,507 if using IC card (IC fare 1,257 + reserved express ticket 1,250).
Narita Express (NEX)
Narita Airport Station/Airport Terminal 2 Station〜
Main stations incl. Tokyo, Shinagawa, Shibuya, Shinjuku, Ikebukuro, Yokohama, Omiya
All seats reserved. Minimum time to Tokyo 50mins /Charges¥ 3,070*
*One-way fare + reserved seat.
¥3,072 if using IC card (IC fare 1,342 + reserved express ticket 1,730).
Reserved seat limited express fares vary by season.
■THE Access Narita
Narita Airport 〜 Tokyo Stn., Ginza Stn.
Peak time operating intervals between Tokyo Shuttle and THE Access Narita: approx.
10mins, Minimum time: approx. Minimum time: approx. 60mins, ¥1,000〜
■Yurakucho Shuttle（Some buses are equipped with wheelchair lifts）
Narita Airport (Terminal 2) 〜Tokyo Stn. Kajibashi Parking Lot Minimum time: approx.70mins, ¥1,000
Narita Airport〜Osaki Stn.
Peak time operating intervals: approx. 30mins, Minimum time: approx. 75mins, ¥1,000〜