Elevators with audio guidance, low control panels, and Braille labels have been installed for the convenience of customers in wheelchairs or with visual disabilities.
Moving walkways have been installed in areas after passport control and before Immigration for the convenience of passengers traveling between facilities. (Not available in some parts of Terminal 3.) Audio instructions alert users at the ends of the walkways.
Ramps & Handrails
Our buildings are designed to minimize the need for steps but where they are needed, ramps and handrails also provided beside the steps to enable wheelchair passengers and others to move about freely.
Braille tape has been fixed to the ends of handrails in some parts of the building to indicate their locations.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens