The multipurpose restrooms can be used by anybody from wheelchair and ostomy patients to those requiring special assistance, as well as parents with little children.
The restroom comes complete with a slop sink, wash basin, multipurpose sheets and an emergency button.
The multipurpose toilets and some public toilets are equipped with an ostomate sink and shower.
Toilet Layout Signs (Tactile Information Plates) & Audio Announcements
Tactile information plates are installed at the entrance to the toilets.
Customers are also advised of the locations of male, female and multipurpose toilets by audio announcements at the entrance.
* Some toilets may not yet be equipped with an audio announcement system as the installation work is still in progress.
Flashlights are installed to alert customers with hearing disabilities of emergencies using light.
* Some toilets may not yet be equipped with flashlights as the installation work is still in progress.
Assistance dogs including service dogs, guide dogs and hearing dogs, may accompany their owners into the passenger terminal areas.
Assistance dog toilet
Toilets for assistance dogs are provided in the area after international departure procedures for the convenience of passengers traveling with them. For access, please inquire at the nearest information counter. The staff will guide you to the facility and unlock it.
Assistance dog toilets are equipped with sinks for disposal of waste, disposal pet mats, leash hooks, toilet paper, washstands with paper towels, etc.
Should your assistance dog need toilet facilities before departure facilities, please inquire at the nearest information counter.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens