Assistance services are provided for customers with disabilities or who need help. Upon arrival at the airport, please contact the nearest JR or Keisei station staff member, go to the nearest information counter, or use the nearest intercom. Airport staff will assist you to your airline check-in counter. For assistance after checking in, please ask your airline.
Advance arrangements for assistance services are also available. Should you require assistance, please make arrangements by telephone as soon as you know the date and time you will be at the airport.
Tel:0476-34-8000(24-hours a day, 365 days a year)
* Please call the number above for further information.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens