Electric cart services are available on the airside of Terminals 1 and 2 for those with disabilities, senior citizens, passengers with small children and others who require assistance.
Operating Area (Airside)
* ① Electric cart services have been suspended in this sector (Satellites 3 and 4 in Terminal 1) for the present.
Directions for Use
Departing passengers: Please go to the nearest information counter or ask a cart driver.
Arriving passengers: Please ask a cart driver. (Please wait at one of the cart standby locations)
Departure concourse: 9:00 - 19:00 .
Arrival concourse: 6:30 - 19:00 .
* Please be aware that carts operate to coincide with flight schedules and may not be available at some times.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens