Universal Design Service Facilities:Car Parks and Parking Discounts
Parking Areas for Disabled Users
Parking spaces for disabled users are only available in Parking P-1 and P-5 in front of Terminal 1, and Parking P-2 in front of Terminal 2. Please ask any of the attendants for information on their location.
Discount parking service
Receive half-price parking by presenting a Disability Certificate, etc.
- 1. Press the interphone button on the wheelchair-accessible payment terminal.
- 2. When the call connects, present the Disability Certificate to the camera following staff instructions.
If calling on the interphone is not possible, payment can also be made at the toll booth at the exit.
- 3. Insert the parking ticket.
- 4. Proceed with payment once the half-price amount is displayed.
- *There are no pre-payment machines in Car Park P-3. Passengers using P-3 should contact the P1 administration office (0120-03-2253) before they exit the car park.Staff will arrive in about 10 minutes.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens