Baggage storage counters and coin-operated lockers can be used for storing baggage while dining or shopping in the terminals and for the duration of your travel.
The baggery delivery service can be used to send baggage from the arrival lobby to your lodging upon your arrival at the airport. Similarly, for their flights out of Narita, passengers can have their baggage collected from their lodging in Japan and delivered to the departure lobby in.
There are no baggage storage and delivery services in Terminal 3. Please use those in Terminal 2.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens