Tactile Walking Surface Indicators(TWSI)
All passenger terminals have tactile walking surface indicators(TWSI) to assist visually impaired customers to move about smoothly and safely. TWSI shows the direction to the departure lobby information counter from the railway stations and from the pick up and set down zones in front of the terminals when arriving by train or car. An airport staff member will take you to the check-in counter of your airline where an airline staff will offer assistance to the boarding gate.Airline staff also offer assistance from the arrival gate to the baggage claim area on arriving at Narita. From there, an airport staff will be on hand to help you from the Customs area to the arrival lobby information counter. TWSI shows the way from the information counter to the railway stations or to the pick up and set down zones outside.Please feel free to ask for assistance if you require an attendant to guide you.
Tactile Guide Maps (With Intercoms for Assistance & Guides to Toilets)
Tactile guide maps can be found throughout the passenger terminals.
These tactile guide maps with intercoms are located at terminal facilities to assist customers. More information can be obtained by contacting an attendant on the interphone.
Tactile guide maps at the entrances to toilets describe the functions in that toilet and the layout.
- List of Facilities for Customers with Walking Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Visual Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Hearing and Speech Disabilities
- List of Facilities for Customers with Illnesses and Injuries
- List of Facilities for Customers Accompanied By Children, Expectant Mothers and Senior Citizens