Universal Design Service Facilities:Videophones
Information counters have videophones for providing multilingual information services.
Available languages include Japanese, English, Chinese and Korean, as well as sign language.
How to Use the Videophone
- Select your desired language or the sign language button on the screen.
- Select the "Start Call" button, pick up the handset and wait.
* You cannot start a call by just lifting the handset.
- Once you are connected to the operator, you will be able to start your videophone call.
Let the operator know what your question or concern is.
- When finished, select the "End Call" button and replace the handset.