Regulations Governing Media Coverage at the Airport for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games
When providing coverage for the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Games, we wish to remind you to observe the regulations set out in the Tokyo 2020 Olympic and Paralympic Playbooks issued by the Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympic and Paralympic Games as well as Items 1. and 2. below concerning media covering at the airport.
1. Basic Airport Regulations
- Please do not obstruct passenger or staff movement.
- Do not photograph or film security screening equipment or security activity.
- Refrain from filming on the move (using dollies, etc.)
- Refrain from photographing or filming on stairs, escalators, walkways or dedicated business jet facilities.
- Please coordinate with the airlines if you wish to film check-in counters.
- If you wish to film tenants, please obtain permission from the tenant to film first and advise NAA.
- Cordons may be used where congestion is expected.
- Please ensure that all crew members wear masks, disinfect their hands and take all other appropriate measures to prevent infection.
- Elsewhere, please attendant instructions.
2. Special Regulations Applicable Only During the Tokyo 2020 Games
- Please ensure that all personnel wear a PVC, OIAC or PIAC armband when filming.
* PVC, OIAC or PIAC will not be able to enter restricted areas for media coverage.
- As set down in the Playbooks, please ensure there is a distance of at least 2 meters between athletes and media and 1 meter between media personnel.
- Please use the Media Zones during the period in which they have been set aside (1 July to 5 September)
Map of Media Zones