Changes in Operation of Shuttle Buses between Terminals 2 and 3
From Tuesday, April 5, 2022, the operating intervals of shuttle buses between Terminals 2 and 3 and the departure times of the first and final buses will be changed.
Please note that buses will run every 5 to 7 minutes from April 5 onward.
It is also possible, as in the past, to travel between Terminals 2 and 3 on foot.
Map of the boarding areas of shuttle buses between Terminals 2 and 3
Terminal 2, 1F, Bus Stop No. 4
Map of the Shuttle Bus Boarding Area, Terminal 3, 1F
Terminal 3, 1F, Shuttle Bus Boarding Area
1. Bus Schedule
Early morning hours (First – 8:00) and night hours (20:00 – Final) : every 5 minutes
Other hours : every 7 minutes
* Until April 4, buses will run every 4 minutes in all service hours.
2. Departure times of the first and final buses
Terminal 2 (1F, Bus Stop No. 4) Bound for Terminal 3
Terminal 3 Boarding Area Bound for Terminal 2
3. Traveling time by bus between Terminals 2 and 3
From Terminal 2 (Bus Stop No. 4) to Terminal 3 : about 10 minutes
From Terminal 3 to Terminal 2 (Bus Stop No. 4) : about 3 minutes
* There is no change in the traveling time by bus.
* There may be a delay in bus operation due to the road conditions or for other reasons. Please make sure to have plenty of time when using shuttle buses.