【Commencing Monday 10 May】New Location for Terminal 2 Bus Stop for Shuttles to Terminal 3
From Monday, 10 May 2021, the bus stop at Terminal 2 for direct shuttles to and from Terminal 3 (Bus Stop No. 1) will be closed while construction work is underway on the expansion project at Terminal 3.
The shuttles will use Bus Stop No. 4 until the construction work is completed so please ensure that you board the correct shuttle.
Customers will still be able to walk between Terminals 2 and 3.
- ・Diagram showing location of Bus Stop No. 4
- Diagram of bus lanes on the 1st floor at the northern end of Terminal 2.
- ・Timetable (Bus Stop No. 4 to Terminal 3)
- Buses operate about every 4 minutes.
- ・Bus traveling times to and from Terminals 2 and 3
- Bus Stop No. 4 at Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 Approx. 10 min.(currently approx. 3 min.)
- Terminal 3 to Bus Stop No. 4 at Terminal 2 Approx. 3 min (no change)
* There may be delays due to road conditions, etc. so please allow plenty of time to reach your destination.
* Due to a change in the bus route, traveling time from Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 will increase from 3 minutes to 10 minutes.