Universal Design Service Facilities: Electric Walker
A free electric walker loan service is available in the area beyond departure passport control in Terminals 1 and 2. Passengers who experience difficulties walking long distances are invited to take advantage of this service.
Directions for Use
Please ask at any of the information counters. When finished with the walker, please return it to the nearest information counter or leave it at the nearest departure gate out of the way of other passengers.
* Numbers are limited and, therefore, walkers may not be available at some times. We apologize for any inconvenience.
3F, Terminal 1 (area after departure procedures)
- Immediately after outbound passport control in the North Wing
- Immediately after outbound passport control in the South Wing
3F, Terminal 2 (area after departure procedures)
- Immediately after outbound passport control on the north side of the terminal
- Immediately after outbound passport control on the south side of the terminal
6:30～21:30 Depends on counter staffing times.