Health and Medical Support Services
A health and medical support station is available on the basement floor in Terminal 2, and multilingual online support services (fee) are available online. Please feel free to take advantage of these facilities for any health concerns.
Brief Description of Services
Basement floor (near 7-Eleven) in Terminal 2
Floor Map (Health and Medical Support Services)
11:00 - 17:00 (open all year)
Multilingual Online Health and Medical Support Services
- Consultation and checks on vital signs (blood pressure, oxygen saturation, body temperature, etc.) by staff on duty.
- Remote medical consultation with a physician.
- Referrals to medical institutions and appointments for proxy consultations.
- Follow-up after leaving Narita Airport, etc.
* This service does not include medical decisions such as diagnosis or prescription.
Japanese, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian
* Vietnamese and Indonesian languages may not be available due to the fact that there are no full-time medical interpreters for those languages.
2,200 yen（tax included）
*Payment by credit card only.
- Consultation and checks of vital signs by staff on duty.
If the patient is clearly unwell and an emergency response is required
- Request emergency assistance
At the request of the patient
- Staff will make proxy consultation appointments
- Remote medical consultation
Notes Regarding Use
Unlike regular medical clinics, Health and Medical Support Services provide assistance and support for customer health, but this does not involve diagnosis, prescriptions or other medical decisions. (Advice and guidance are provided within the confines of health counseling.)
For more information, please refer to the OHDr. website.