【Finished】NARITA AIRPORT SUMMER SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- Location：Terminal 1・2・3
- Date：Friday, 20 July 2018~ Sunday, 19 August 2018
How to enter
Spend 5,000 yen or more on a single purchase and get an entry form for our lucky draw!
Fill out the entry form and place it in one of the boxes.
■Airline Tickets15 persons
＜Airline Tickets ＞
Destination Airlines Route Number of winners International QATAR QATAR AIRWAYS (QTR) NARITA-Destination Served 2persons THAI THAI (THA) NARITA-BANGKOK 2persons CHINA Spring Japan (SJO) NARITA-Destination Served 2persons KOREA Air Seoul (ASV) NARITA-SEOUL 1person Jin Air (JNA) NARITA-SEOUL 2persons t’way Air (TWB) NARITA-DAEGU 2persons Domestic - Spring Japan (SJO) NARITA-Destination Served 2persons
Airlines Route Number of winners ANA (ANA) Travel vouchers 1person JAL (JAL) Travel vouchers 1person
■Airline Goods 185 persons
※Model airplanes or assorted stationery and other small items
List of Airlines offering prizes
How to enter
- Customers may submit multiple entries but only one prize per person.
- Entry forms can be submitted during the lucky draw period at the boxes placed around the terminals.
- Entries that do not meet the required conditions or that are not filled out completely, will be considered to be invalid.
- Entry forms will not be returned.
Announcement of winners
- Winners will be selected by impartial draw.
- Only winners will be notified when their prize is shipped.
- Winners will not be permitted to choose prizes.
- Some shops are not included in this competition.
- If a prize cannot be delivered because the address or location is unknown, that entry will be considered to be invalid.
- Winners may not be eligible to win a prize in other campaigns conducted at the same time by this company.
- Prizes are solely for the use of the winner and may not be transferred or sold to any other person.
- In addition, prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund.
- For information concerning the handling of personal information obtained in this campaign, please refer to the page, Protection of Personal Information, on our website.