The First Indoor Navigation Map at an Airport in Japan
NariNAVI searches for the same information as Narita Airport's website on the shops and restaurants in the passenger terminals as well as flight information and can also guide the user to those locations (display directions).
Maps to assist our customers to have a comfortable time at the airport and avoid getting lost.
Please click on the banner below to view.
*1 This service is only available in the browser version.
*2 This site will only work with Google Chrome and Safari browsers.
・Direction to Location
- ① Open the map and select the icon for the shop or facilities, etc. that you are starting from. (You can also search by free word.)
- ② When the shop or facility information is displayed, select the "Set as Starting Point" button.
- ③ Select the icon for your destination shop or facility, etc.
- ④ When the shop or facility information is displayed, select the "Set as Destination" button.
- ⑤ The route will be displayed.
- ① Select the hamburger menu buttons in the upper left corner of the TOP page.
- ② Flight information and information on shops, restaurants and service facilities can be found on the menu list.