The Gateway to Your Aspirations, Narita Airport
Narita Airport connects Japan with cities, people,
goods, and aspirations from around the world.
Airline Terminal Search
Start Your New Style Journey with “Facial Recognition Technology”. It’s Seamless and Contactless Experience !
Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Events & Suggestions
- 2023/05/23ZIPAIR launches a new service to San Francisco on 2 June!
- 2023/04/28WestJet will Launch a New Service to Calgary on 1 May!
- 2023/03/01EL AL Israel Airlines will Launch a New Service to Tel Aviv on 2 March!
- 2023/02/07Philippines AirAsia launches a new service to Manila on February 1!
- 2023/01/11Greater Bay Airlines Launches a New Service to Hong Kong on 12 January!
- 2022/12/26Batik Air Malaysia Launches a New Service to Kuala Lumpur on 15 December!
- Revision of Passenger Service Facility Charge and Passenger Security Service Charge
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Terminal Facilities, Airport Shops and Service Facilities (Subject to continuing changes)
- Display of departure gates for international flights departing from Terminal 3 on the flight information page
- Public Awareness Publications for Visitors to Japan Concerning the Prevention of Drug Smuggling (National Police Agency)
- Closing of Nippon Medical School Narita International Airport Clinic at Terminal 2 (B1F)
- Changes to Bus Stops at Terminals 2 and 3