Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2020/03/12Peach will launch services to Nagasaki and Kagoshima on Sunday, 29 March!
- 2020/03/09ANA to Commence Vladivostok Service on 16 March!
- 2020/02/26JAL will launch a new service to Vladivostok commencing on 28 February!
- 2020/02/26NEPAL AIRLINES will launch a new service to Kathmandu commencing on 2 March!
- 2020/01/07China Southern Airlines To Resume Guangzhou Route on 10 January 2020!
- 2020/01/07Air China to Launch Hangzhou Route and Increase Flights on Shanghai Pudong Route on 10 January 2020!
- Coronavirus Pandemic Alert (On 3 April (Fri), 00:00am)
- The changes of arrival terminals of some arrival flights(On 4 April (Sat), 00:00 am)
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Airport Shops and Service Facilities(On 3 April(Fri), 19:00)
- Design toilets opened in Terminal 1 on 25 March.
- Notice of Floor Closures in Car Park P-2 Due to Construction
- North waiting area closing from Oct. 26th 12:00 p.m.(noon).