Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2019/04/19Spring Japan will Launch a new service to Ningbo (China) on 25 April!
- 2019/03/18JAPAN AIRLINES will launch a new service to Seattle on 31 March!
- 2019/03/14JEJU air will launch a new service between Narita and Muan (S. Korea) on 31 March 2019!
- 2019/03/08Royal Brunei Airlines will Launch a new service to Bandar Seri Begawan on 15 March!
- 2019/02/19Jetstar Japan will launch a new service to Miyako(Shimojishima) on Saturday,30 March!
- 2019/01/08Vietjet Air will launch a new service to Hanoi on January 11!
- Expected Congestion during the Golden Week holiday period
- Some bus stops will be unavailable at Terminal 1.
- From 1 October, the locations of the Terminal 3 shuttle bus stops will change.
- Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!
- Hong Kong Airlines(HX / CRK) will move from Terminal2 to Terminal1 North Wing on 1 August 2018.
- Restrictions apply to powder-like substances in cabin luggage for passengers boarding flights to the US.