Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
The "Anime Tourism Information" exhibit is now open on the 2nd floor in Terminal 2. The exhibit provides information to anime fans on the 88 Site Anime Pilgrimage with displays that will add to the feeling of anticipation for the journey. Drop by on your next visit to Narita Airport!
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2018/08/06Jetstar Japan will launch a new service to Nagasaki on Thursday, 6 September!
- 2018/07/17【Finished】NARITA AIRPORT SUMMER SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2018/06/26Fiji Airways to launch new service from Nadi (Republic of Fiji) on 3 July.
- 2018/06/14Mandarin Airlines will launch a new service to Taichung on Thursday, 14 June!
- 2018/05/30NokScoot will launch a new service to Bangkok on Friday, 1 June!
- 2018/05/30Air Canada will launch a new service to Montreal on Saturday, 2 June!
- Expected Congestion during the Summer holiday period
- Hong Kong Airlines(HX / CRK) will move from Terminal2 to Terminal1 North Wing on 1 August 2018.
- Restrictions apply to powder-like substances in cabin luggage for passengers boarding flights to the US.
- Please make sure that electronic devices in your check-in baggage are turned off.
- Passenger Screening with Body Scanners
- Carrying On Board and Checking In Batteries for Mobile Phones and other Digital equipment