Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Various measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to ensure that our customers can use Narita Airport with confidence and, in recognition of this, we have become the first airport in Japan to acquire International certification under the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) Program conducted by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- 2022/01/25Bamboo Airways to Launch Hanoi Service on 25 January 2022!
- 2022/01/11Aero Mongolia Launches Ulaanbaatar Service on 4 January 2022!
- 2021/12/24ZIPAIR will launch a new service to Los Angeles on 25 December!
- 2021/12/22Welcome in Another New Year with the 2022 Narita Airport Wallpaper Calendar!
- 2021/08/23ZIPAIR will Launch a new service to Singapore on 7 September!
- 2021/02/03Peach Aviation will launch new services to Memanbetsu from 10 and Oita from 19 February!
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Terminal Facilities, Airport Shops and Service Facilities (Subject to continuing changes)
- Partial Digitization of Quarantine Procedures (Introduction of Fast Trac)
- Notice from the Cabinet Secretariat
- Changes in Operation of Shuttle Buses between Terminals 2 and 3
- Temporary Closure of the Access Corridor to Terminal 3
- About Amazon package pickup for those who will quarantine when entering Japan