Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Various measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to ensure that our customers can use Narita Airport with confidence and, in recognition of this, we have become the first airport in Japan to acquire International certification under the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) Program conducted by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- 2022/01/11Aero Mongolia Launches Ulaanbaatar Service on 4 January 2022!
- 2021/12/24ZIPAIR will launch a new service to Los Angeles on 25 December!
- 2021/12/22Welcome in Another New Year with the 2022 Narita Airport Wallpaper Calendar!
- 2021/08/23ZIPAIR will Launch a new service to Singapore on 7 September!
- 2021/02/03Peach Aviation will launch new services to Memanbetsu from 10 and Oita from 19 February!
- 2021/01/22SPRING JAPAN to Launch Nanjing Service on 22 January!
- Notification of free PCR test and antigen quantitative test for customers heading to Okinawa
- Access from the airport for passengers entering/returning to Japan
- Change in the locations of boarding areas for AIRPORT BUS TYO-NRT on the arrival level of Terminal 1
- Change in the locations of boarding areas for buses on the arrival level of Terminal 2
- Important: Notice Concerning COVID-19 (Subject to continuing changes)
- Changes in the locations of some boarding areas for Airport Limousine Buses (Airport Transport Service)