“UPCYCLE ART MUSEUM” is now open! Collaborative art museum with “HERALBONY”, a welfare experiment unit, at Airport Mall (before passport control) on the 4th floor, Terminal 1. It opened on Friday, 30 April 2021 and will continue until Thursday, 30 September! A total of 30 works created by 21 artists with disabilities from Japan and abroad are on display.
Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Various measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to ensure that our customers can use Narita Airport with confidence and, in recognition of this, we have become the first airport in Japan to acquire International certification under the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) Program conducted by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- 2021/08/23ZIPAIR will Launch a new service to Singapore on 7 September!
- 2021/06/25“UPCYCLE ART MUSEUM” is open for everyone to enjoy for a limited time!
- 2021/02/03Peach Aviation will launch new services to Memanbetsu from 10 and Oita from 19 February!
- 2021/01/22SPRING JAPAN to Launch Nanjing Service on 22 January!
- 2020/12/11STARLUX Airlines to Launch New Taipei Service on 16 December!
- 2020/12/07ZIPAIR to Launch Honolulu Route on 19 December!
- Temporary Closure of the Access Corridor to Terminal 3
- Change in the locations of boarding areas for buses on the arrival level of Terminal 2
- Notification of free PCR test and antigen quantitative test for customers heading to Hokkaido, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Kagoshima and Okinawa
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Terminal Facilities, Airport Shops and Service Facilities (Subject to continuing changes)
- SCOOT(TR / TGW) will move from the Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 on 5 June 2021.
- 【Commencing Monday 10 May】New Location for Terminal 2 Bus Stop for Shuttles to Terminal 3