Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2018/10/19JEJU air will launch a new service between Narita and Daegu on 28 October 2018!
- 2018/10/03Announcement of the TV Program broadcasting Narita Airport!!
- 2018/09/20Announcing the Release of the Narita Airport Navigation App, NariNAVI!
- 2018/08/06Jetstar Japan will launch a new service to Nagasaki on Thursday, 6 September!
- 2018/07/17【Finished】NARITA AIRPORT SUMMER SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2018/06/26Fiji Airways to launch new service from Nadi (Republic of Fiji) on 3 July.
- Some bus stops will be unavailable at Terminal 1.
- From 1 October, the locations of the Terminal 3 shuttle bus stops will change.
- Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!
- Hong Kong Airlines(HX / CRK) will move from Terminal2 to Terminal1 North Wing on 1 August 2018.
- Restrictions apply to powder-like substances in cabin luggage for passengers boarding flights to the US.
- Please make sure that electronic devices in your check-in baggage are turned off.