Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2019/11/11AirAsia X to Launch a New Service to Kuala Lumpur on 20 November!
- 2019/11/01Air China to Add Flights to Beijing Route from 2 November!
- 2019/10/31Hainan Airlines launched a new service to Beijing on 31 October!
- 2019/10/30SCAT Airlines launched Scheduled Service to Nur-Sultan on October 30!
- 2019/10/27ANA launched a new service to Chennai on 27 October!
- 2019/10/27Juneyao Airlines launched New Service to Shanghai Pudong on October 27!
- Notice of Floor Closures in Car Park P-2 Due to Construction
- North waiting area closing from Oct. 26th 12:00 p.m.(noon).
- Peach Aviation (MM/APJ) will move from the Terminal 1 South Wing to Terminal 3 on 27 October 2019.
- Design Toilets Open at Two Locations in Terminal 1
- Traffic Restrictions During Visit by Heads of State for Ceremony of the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor at the Seiden (State Hall)
- Notice Concerning Prohibition of Flying Drones In or Around the Airport