Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2019/08/23ANA will launch a new service to Perth on September 1!
- 2019/08/01Mario is coming to Narita Airport on August 10th and 11th.
- 2019/07/30Cebu Pacific Air will Launch a new service to Clark on August 9!
- 2019/07/12NARITA AIRPORT SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2019/07/02VietJet Air will Launch a new service to Ho Chi Minh City on July 12!
- 2019/07/01Air Macau Operates Double Flights to Macau from 1st. July!
- North waiting area closing from Oct. 26th 12:00 p.m.(noon).
- Notice for Customers Using Narita Airport between 19 Oct (Sat) and 26 Oct (Sat)
- Peach Aviation (MM/APJ) will move from the Terminal 1 South Wing to Terminal 3 on 27 October 2019.
- Design Toilets Open at Two Locations in Terminal 1
- Traffic Restrictions During Visit by Heads of State for Ceremony of the Enthronement of His Majesty the Emperor at the Seiden (State Hall)
- Notice Concerning Prohibition of Flying Drones In or Around the Airport