We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
The free magazine, Smart Book, is issued quarterly by Narita International Airport Corporation. It is filled with suggestions for seasonal delicacies and souvenirs offered by the restaurants and shops at Narita Airport.
- 2017/02/09Vanilla Air will launch services to Kansai and Hakodate on February 18 & 19!
- 2017/02/03ANA will launch new route to Mexico City beginning February 15!
- 2017/01/30Yakutia Airlines to commence scheduled operations on Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk route from January 31!
- 2017/01/30Spring Japan launched services to Tianjin and Harbin on January 28 & 29!
- 2016/12/22Vanilla Air to launch new route between Narita and Cebu on December 25!
- 2016/08/23All Nippon Airways launches new Phnom Penh route on September 1!
- ETIHAD will move from Terminal1 South Wing to North Wing on 26 March 2017.
- Carrying On Board and Checking In Batteries for Mobile Phones and other Digital equipment
- Kumamoto earthquake donation amount
- A signal will be established at the Airport East Road
- Customers departing from Narita Airport and connecting at overseas airports can now purchase liquids such as alcohol and cosmetics at duty-free shops in the airport!
- "Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!" In order to prevent invasion of infectious diseases of plants and infectious diseases of livestock!