Narita Airport connects Japan with cities, people,
goods, and aspirations from around the world.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2017/06/28The Underlying Message in Narita Airport's Brand Logo
- 2017/05/17AIR BUSAN will launch new route to Daegu beginning June 8!
- 2017/05/17Jetstar Japan will launch new route between Narita and Shanghai(Pudong) on June 2!
- 2017/05/16Indonesia AirAsia X to commence operations on Bali (Denpasar) route from May 25!
- 2017/01/30Yakutia Airlines to commence scheduled operations on Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk route from January 31!
- 2017/01/30Spring Japan launched services to Tianjin and Harbin on January 28 & 29!
- Congestion in the airport parking areas due to construction
- Passenger Screening with Body Scanners
- ETIHAD will move from Terminal1 South Wing to North Wing on 26 March 2017.
- Carrying On Board and Checking In Batteries for Mobile Phones and other Digital equipment
- Customers departing from Narita Airport and connecting at overseas airports can now purchase liquids such as alcohol and cosmetics at duty-free shops in the airport!
- "Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!" In order to prevent invasion of infectious diseases of plants and infectious diseases of livestock!