connecting Japan with the world and its cities,
people, goods and aspirations.
We have a variety of programs designed to enable visitors to see, hear and experience Japanese culture first hand.
The free magazine, Smart Book, is issued quarterly by Narita International Airport Corporation. It is filled with suggestions for seasonal delicacies and souvenirs offered by the restaurants and shops at Narita Airport.
- 2016/12/22Vanilla Air to launch new route Cebu December 25!
- 2016/12/05Qantas Airways to launch new route Melbourneon December 16!
- 2016/12/05Jeju Air to launch new route Busan December 15!
- 2016/12/02Narita International Airport launches official Facebook!
- 2016/11/25Royal Brunei Airlines to begin code share flights at Narita on November 27!
- 2016/08/23All Nippon Airways launches new Phnom Penh route on September 1!
- Carrying On Board and Checking In Batteries for Mobile Phones, Digital
- Kumamoto earthquake donation amount
- A signal will be established at the Airport East Road
- Customers departing from Narita Airport and connecting at overseas airports can now purchase liquids such as alcohol and cosmetics at duty-free shops in the airport!
- "Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!" In order to prevent invasion of infectious diseases of plants and infectious diseases of livestock!
- About infectious diseases to watch overseas