The content of this website is managed by Narita International Airport Corporation (NAA).
This website is provided by NAA to supply information about the various facilities and services at Narita Airport. The travel and business information contained within has been provided with the assistance of the relevant companies and organizations and has been selected as a result of feedback received from customers.
The copyright for the text, photographs, illustrations and other contents of this website belongs to NAA. These contents may not be reproduced, duplicated, rearranged, translated or distributed, in full or in part, other than for ‘personal use’, ‘quotation’ and other uses permitted under copyright laws.
Quoting information provided in this website
Persons quoting from this website must satisfy the following conditions.
- (1)The quote shall be used for a ‘legitimate purpose’ such as press reports, reviews and research.
- (2) The quality and volume shall be such that the quotation is unmistakably a ‘supplement’ of the ‘primary’ text in which the quote is used.
- (3) Quotation marks and other symbols shall be used to ‘clearly distinguish’ the main text from the quotation.
- (4) The quotation shall only be used out of ‘necessity’
- (5)The source shall be ‘clearly indicated’.
Please refer to the links below concerning the handling of personal information on this site.
Links to this website
In principle, NAA allows links to this site, including the top page and all other contents. There is no need to inform us before or after linking to this website. However, we may refuse if your website contains any of the following material.
- Material that poses a threat to public security and decency
- Material that infringes on or may infringe on copyright or other intellectual property rights of NAA or a third party
- Defamatory material that incurs or may incur damage to NAA or to a third party
- Material that is or may be in violation of regulations, laws or by-laws
- Material used for profit or gain without the approval of NAA
- Presentation in frames or some other device in a way in which NAA deems that the ownership of the contents is not discernible or may be misunderstood by third parties
- Other material that does not serve the best interests of a respected third party or which NAA deems includes or may include content that would tarnish its corporate image
Links from this website
NAA exercises extreme care when posting information on this site. However, we offer no guarantee with regards their accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or safety (malfunction, error, corrections, site or server viruses, etc.) Further, NAA accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred arising from the use of this site or the availability of the information therein. Moreover, this website is subject to change in content or unavailability without notice and NAA accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result.
The following items are prohibited in relation to the use of this website.
- (1)Interference with the operation of the site
- (2)inconvenience to NAA or any other user
- (3)Reverse engineering of contents
- (4)Unauthorized changes, falsification or deletion of contents
- (5)Transmission or uploading of harmful computer programs
- (6)unauthorized access to servers under the control of NAA or associated company in relation to this site
- (7)Damage to the reputation or integrity of NAA or any third party
- (8)Violation or possible violation of public order or decency
- (9)Any criminal act, action that will lead to a criminal act, or the possibility thereof
- (10)Infringement danger of infringement on laws and ordinances etc
- (12)nfringement or danger of infringement on copyrights, trademarks, patents or other rights relating to the intellectual property or privacy of NAA or any other party
- (13)Libel against NAA or any other party
- (14)Use of this site for profit or gain
- (15)Misuse of the system, including abnormal use) for purposes not intended by NAA
The NAA label, logo, title, service marks etc. are all trademarks of Narita International Airport Corporation. Any use of these trademarks must be authorized by NAA.
Recommended System Requirements
The following browsers are recommended for optimal use of the NAA website.
System and browser settings other than those recommended may cause the website to display incorrectly or render it unusable.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0
- Microsoft Edge 25.10586
- Mozilla Firefox 51.0
- Google Chrome 55.0
- Safari 10.0
- Safari 10.0
- Google Chrome 55.0
* This site was last updated on 22 December 2016.