General handling of personal information by NAA
Please refer to the following pages of the NAA’s website.
Personal information provided through this website
On this website, we may ask you to provide your personal information in the following cases for the purpose of improving services to customers
In case you provide us with personal information
- Responses to surveys
- Applications for gifts campaign or attending events
- Feedback, requests, inquiries
- Sending email notifications about flight information
- Use as statistical material in a format that cannot identify personal information
Types of personal information
In any of the cases described above, you may be required to provide your name, address, age, date of birth, sex, telephone number, fax number, email address or other personal information.
The personal information we receive from you is limited to the scope of information that we will need depending on the purpose and content. We will not use your personal information for any unintended purposes. We will seek your consent before we use your personal information for any purpose other than those intended.
The acquisition and the purpose of use of personal information are as explained in the following.
Provision of personal information to a third party
The personal information received from a customer may be provided to a third party under the following circumstances within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- 1.When required by law
- 2.When necessary for protecting the life, wellbeing or property of an individual, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer
- 3.When specially necessary for improving public health or promoting healthy child development, and it is difficult to obtain consent from the customer
- 4.When there is a need to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person entrusted thereby with performing the functions prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining consent from the customer is likely to interfere with the performance of those functions
- 5.When prior consent has been obtained from the customer
- 6.Where the feedback, request or inquiry from the customer requires a response by a third party and the details are relayed to that party by NAA (information such as name, address, age, date of birth, sex, telephone number, fax number, email address, and the content of the feedback, request or inquiry may be provided to a third party by telephone, fax, email or post).
Protection and management of personal information
NAA takes full responsibility for appropriate management of the personal information it receives from its customers and takes the utmost care to prevent leaks to third parties.
This website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encoding for security when receiving personal information from customers to prevent leaks to third parties. NAA may entrust the handling of personal information received from customers to an external entity for more efficient processing.
Such entity is selected from among companies that are found to be handling personal information appropriately, and the entrusted entity is placed under the obligation to manage information appropriately by requiring it to maintain confidentiality and prohibiting further distribution of information, in order to prevent leaks of personal information of the customers.
Implementation of security measures
In order to ensure management of security of personal information of customers, institutional measures, personnel measures, physical measures and technical measures for managing security are implemented on this website.
- We ensure that information is kept secure. NAA implements security management measures so that personal information received from customers is not divulged, lost or otherwise damaged. Those measures include stringent management of storage, restricted access, restrictions on removing that information from the company, and the prevention of unauthorized external access. When we entrust the handling of personal information to an external entity, we ensure that the entrusted entity also implements the appropriate security management measures.
- We are committed to educating company executives and employees in this regard. All company executives and employees are subject to regular education and training so that they recognize the importance of protecting personal information, have a deep understanding of the statutory requirements and company regulations pertaining to protection of personal information as required to handle it properly, and become familiar with security management measures.
Compliance with laws and regulations, etc.
NAA complies with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, government guidelines and industry guidelines.
Continuous improvement for personal information management
NAA continually strives to improve its personal information management
Contact for disclosure requests, complaints and inquiries
If you request notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, or suspension of use regarding your personal information, or lodge complaints or make inquiries about NAA’s handling of personal information, please contact the following office.
In doing so, you will be required to present your health insurance certificate, driver’s license, passport or the like for the verification of your identity.
NAA Bldg., Narita International Airport, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture 282-8601 Office: Personal Information Protection Inquiries Office, Narita International Airport Corporation TEL: 0476-34-5880
Handling of personal information on linked sites
NAA assumes no responsibility for the handling of personal information on other websites linked to this one.
Basic information for the business handling personal information
Narita International Airport Corporation NAA Bldg., Narita International Airport, Narita City, Chiba Prefecture 282-8601 President & CEO TAMURA Akihiko