About emergency earthquake bulletins in terminals
When receiving an emergency earthquake bulletin with a seismic intensity of 5 or less, we will send emergency broadcasts inside the building.
At Narita airport, if an earthquake with a seismic intensity of 5 or less is predicted, "Emergency Earthquake Early Warning" is announced in the terminal for safety of customers and airport staff.
Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3
"It is an emergency earthquake bulletin, please be aware of strong shakes."
* Broadcasts are made twice in Japanese, English, Chinese, and Korean.
All other broadcasts are suspended during emergency broadcasting.
When you hear an emergency earthquake bulletin
· Ensure your safety and wait until the shakes stops.
· Be away from the windows or near the glasses and evacuate near the pillars and walls.
· Do not panic when riding the elevator, please wait for maintenance personnel to come to the rescue.
· Please follow the guidance of the airport staff and act calmly.
We appreciate your cooperation.