NARITA AIRPORT SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- Terminal 1・2・3
- From Friday, 19th July 2019 to Sunday, 18th August 2019
How to enter
Spend 5,000 yen or more on a single purchase and get an entry form for our lucky draw!
Fill out the entry form and place it in one of the boxes.
|Airlines||Destination||Route||Number of winners|
|Jin Air（JNA）||Korea||NARITA-SEOUL||1person (for 2passengers)|
|Spring Japan（SJO）||China||-||1person (for 2passengers)|
|Thai Airways Internatinal（THA）||Thailand||NARITA-BANGKOK||1person (for 2passengers)|
|Airlines||Route||Number of winners|
|Jetstar Japan（JJP）||NARITA-SHONAI（New service from Aug. 1st ）||1person (for 2passengers)|
|Spring Japan（SJO）||-||1person (for 2passengers)|
|Airlines||Prize||Number of winners|
|Peach（APJ）||5000 Peach points||2person|
※Model airplanes or assorted stationery and other small items
■List of Airlines offering prizes
How to enter
- Customers may submit multiple entries but only one prize per person.
- Entry forms can be submitted during the lucky draw period at the boxes placed around the terminals.
- Entries that do not meet the required conditions or that are not filled out completely, will be considered to be invalid. Entry forms will not be returned.
Announcement of winners
- Winners will be selected by impartial draw.
- Only winners will be notified when their prize is shipped. Winners will not be permitted to choose prizes.
- Some shops are not included in this competition.
- If a prize cannot be delivered because the address or location is unknown, that entry will be considered to be invalid.
- Winners may not be eligible to win a prize in other campaigns conducted at the same time by this company.
- Prizes are solely for the use of the winner and may not be transferred or sold to any other person.
- Please note that there may be some limitation regarding the usage of airline ticets and travel voutures.
- In addition, prizes cannot be exchanged or returned for a refund.
- For information concerning the handling of personal information obtained in this campaign, please refer to the page, Protection of Personal Information, on our website.