Narita Airport Parking is located near the terminal, allowing smooth travel. Parking attendants also patrol 24 hours a day for your peace of mind.
No need to hand over your keys. No need to have your car moved while you are away.
P-1 and P-5 are convenient for Terminal 1. P-2 and P-3 are convenient for Terminal 2. The closest car park to Terminal 3 is P-2.
Transfer Between Terminals
Car park status from 9:00 to 17:00.
|Car Parks||Now(11:00)||Expected congestion(13:00)|
|P-2 north attached||Open||Open|
- ※Please notify in advance if you intend to leave your vehicle for longer than 20 days.
- ※Any vehicle left for 90 days or more without notification from the owner will be deemed to be abandoned, towed away and disposed of. The owner will be liable for parking charges accrued during that time and the cost of disposing of the vehicle.
- ※Please do not forget to lock the doors before leaving your vehicle.
- ※We accept no responsibility for vehicle collisions and other accidents caused by reasons attributable to the user.
- ※Other matters will be handled in accordance with the General Car Park Administrative Regulations.