Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2019/08/23ANA will launch a new service to Perth on September 1!
- 2019/08/01Mario is coming to Narita Airport on August 10th and 11th.
- 2019/07/30Cebu Pacific Air will Launch a new service to Clark on August 9!
- 2019/07/12NARITA AIRPORT SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2019/07/02VietJet Air will Launch a new service to Ho Chi Minh City on July 12!
- 2019/07/01Air Macau Operates Double Flights to Macau from 1st. July!
- Notice Concerning Prohibition of Flying Drones In or Around the Airport
- More stringent security screening will be conducted accompanying the 2019 Rugby World Cup.
- The arrival flow path in Terminal 3 will change on 5 September 2019
- Revised Charges in Conjunction with Increase in Consumption Tax
- Advisory on Transport Restrictions（July 24 and 26）
- Increased Airport Security During G20 Osaka Summit