Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2019/07/12NARITA AIRPORT SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2019/07/02VietJet Air will Launch a new service to Ho Chi Minh City on July 12!
- 2019/07/01Air Macau Operates Double Flights to Macau from 1st. July!
- 2019/07/01Jetstar Japan will launch a new service between Narita and Shonai on August 1!
- 2019/06/21Mario is coming to Narita Airport on June 29th and 30th.
- 2019/06/17EVA Air to Add Flights on Taipei Route from 20 July!
- Increased Airport Security During G20 Osaka Summit
- Announcement by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Some bus stops will be unavailable at Terminal 1.
- From 1 October, the locations of the Terminal 3 shuttle bus stops will change.
- Please pay attention to souvenirs of fruits and meat products!
- Hong Kong Airlines(HX / CRK) will move from Terminal2 to Terminal1 North Wing on 1 August 2018.