Narita Airport serves over 20 cities throughout Japan by low-cost carrier airline and long-distance bus (coach) connections. Discover some of the top things to do and see, and start planning your next trip to Japan.
We have a variety of programs designed for visitors to see, hear, and experience Japanese culture first-hand
- 2020/01/07China Southern Airlines To Resume Guangzhou Route on 10 January 2020!
- 2020/01/07Air China to Launch Hangzhou Route and Increase Flights on Shanghai Pudong Route on 10 January 2020!
- 2020/01/07China Eastern Airlines to Launch Yantai, Wuhan, Qingdao, and Kunming Routes from 2020!
- 2019/12/19【Finished】NARITA AIRPORT SALE ～Lucky Draw of Airline Tickets & Goods～
- 2019/12/13Mario and Luigi are coming to Narita Airport on December 14 and 15.
- 2019/12/03SPRING JAPAN to launch Shanghai Pudong service on 12 December!
- Pneumonia Cases in Japan Related to Coronavirus
- Notice of Floor Closures in Car Park P-2 Due to Construction
- North waiting area closing from Oct. 26th 12:00 p.m.(noon).
- Peach Aviation (MM/APJ) will move from the Terminal 1 South Wing to Terminal 3 on 27 October 2019.
- Design Toilets Open at Two Locations in Terminal 1
- Notice Concerning Prohibition of Flying Drones In or Around the Airport