Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Various measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to ensure that our customers can use Narita Airport with confidence and, in recognition of this, we have become the first airport in Japan to acquire International certification under the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) Program conducted by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- 2022/10/27Fly Gangwon will launch a new service to Yangyang on 30 October!
- 2022/09/01United Airlines Launches a new service to Saipan on September 1!
- 2022/08/17Shandong Airlines Launches New Jinan Service on 18 August!
- 2022/05/30Air Busan Launches New Incheon (Seoul) Service on 25 May!
- 2022/01/25Bamboo Airways to Launch Hanoi Service on 25 January 2022!
- 2022/01/11Aero Mongolia Launches Ulaanbaatar Service on 4 January 2022!
- We Request Your Cooperation with Conserving Electricity
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Terminal Facilities, Airport Shops and Service Facilities (Subject to continuing changes)
- Change in the Operation of the PCR Center
- Important: Notice Concerning COVID-19 (Subject to continuing changes)
- Partial Digitization of Quarantine Procedures (Introduction of Fast Track)
- Temporary Closure of the Access Corridor to Terminal 3