We uploaded a special video focusing on Airport Staffs. We look forward to being able to see our customers at the airport when we are all free to travel. Until the day, we continue to devote our very best efforts.
Narita Airport is launching Face Express, a new approach to boarding procedures using facial recognition technology. Register passport details and facial image at an automatic check-in kiosk and use face profile for subsequent boarding procedures! Seamless contactless boarding procedures with reduced risk of infection through contact.
Various measures have been taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection and to ensure that our customers can use Narita Airport with confidence and, in recognition of this, we have become the first airport in Japan to acquire International certification under the Airport Health Accreditation (AHA) Program conducted by the Airports Council International (ACI).
- 2021/02/03Peach Aviation will launch new services to Memanbetsu from 10 and Oita from 19 February!
- 2021/01/22SPRING JAPAN to Launch Nanjing Service on 22 January!
- 2020/12/11STARLUX Airlines to Launch New Taipei Service on 16 December!
- 2020/12/07ZIPAIR to Launch Honolulu Route on 19 December!
- 2020/10/09ZIPAIR will launch the new service to Seoul on 16 October!
- 2020/07/17Peach Aviation will launch new services to Kushiro and Miyazaki on 1 August!
- SCOOT(TR / TGW) will move from the Terminal 2 to Terminal 1 on 5 June 2021.
- Coronavirus Pandemic Alert (As of 21 May (Fri), 6:00pm)
- 【Commencing Monday 10 May】New Location for Terminal 2 Bus Stop for Shuttles to Terminal 3
- Temporary Closure or Changes to Operating Hours of Terminal Facilities, Airport Shops and Service Facilities (Subject to continuing changes)
- Access from the airport for passengers entering/returning to Japan
- Important: Notice Concerning COVID-19 (Subject to continuing changes)